- Article Title: Times New Roman, 14 Bold, Title Case, Centralized alignment
- Author names and affiliations: Times New Roman, 11 Bold, Left alignment
- Corresponding author: Times New Roman, 10 Normal, and Justified. Kindly provide the contact details and Email address of the corresponding author who will handle all correspondence upon post-publication as well.
- Spacing: Indentation after/before: 0; Spacing after/before: 0, 1.5 line Spacing
- Abstract: A concise abstract is required with a word limit of 200 words. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- Keywords: Provide a maximum of 10 keywords which will be used for indexing and do not include abbreviations here.
- Figures & Tables: Tables and figures should be submitted as individual attachments and figures should be minimum of 300 dpi in Tiff/Giff/JPEG formats.
- Acknowledgement: Details relating to people, grant details, funds, etc must be acknowledged at the end of the book chapter.
- References: References must be listed and numbered in the order that they appear in the text. References should be cited within the text by the reference number in brackets and should be separated by commas when there are multiple citations within a single set.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under review of another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- You can submit your article by contacting the concerned journal coordinator. Upon submission our internal team shall carry out basic editorial checks of each submission to ensure that our policies are adhered to.
- Upon internal check, the article will be published online within a week for the access to the research community.
- Expert reviewers are selected and invited. Reviewer reports and names are published together with the authors’ responses alongside the article.
- We encourage authors to publish revised versions of their article and all versions of an article will be available for readers and are independently citable.