Annals of Genitourinary Disorders
Annals of Genitourinary Disorders is a new open access and open peer review* journal aiming to serve as a platform for researchers to explore enhanced exchange of scientific literature relating to Genitourinary Disorders. Open Peer Review allows immediate publication with transparency in peer review processing and avoids editorial bias.
Full-length research papers, short research papers (notes), reviews, Letters to the Editor, Observation articles and Null/Negative results as well are considered for publication, which could favor science.
- Posterior Urethral Valves
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Various relevant Genitourinary Disorders
Notification Dated October 05, 2016
Researchers interested to serve as editorial board members or reviewers for this journal may forward their CV to email@example.com
- Theodoros Karantanos, Boston University School of Medicine, USA
- M Sami Walid, Locum Tenens, USA
- Zeng-Ming Yang, South China Agricultural University, China
- Ihosvany Camps, Universidade Federal de Alfenas – Unifal-MG, Brazil
- Bret J Pearson, University of Toronto, Canada
- Jian-Kan Guo, Yale School of Medicine, USA
- Mustafa S Bolat, SamsunTraining and Research Hospital, Turkey
- Cagman Sun-Tan, Hacettepe University, Turkey
- Eman R Youness, National Research Centre, Egypt
- Ibrahim O Alanazi, Life science and Environment Research Institute, UAE
- Meenakshi Ponnana, Global Medical and Research Foundation, India
- Yasuo Iwasaki, Toho University Omori Hospital, Japan
Article Processing Charge (APC) of USD 500/Manuscript is charged for articles accepted for publication. APC supports the journal to cover production, maintenance and administrative expenses.
50% discount in the Article Processing Charges (APC) is provided for articles, where the editorial board member is the corresponding author.
Additional discounts/waivers are provided by evaluating case by case.