Insights in Addiction and Health
Insights in Addiction and Health is a new open access and open peer review* journal aiming to serve as a platform for researchers to explore enhanced exchange of scientific literature relating to Addiction and Health. Open Peer Review allows immediate publication with transparency in peer review processing and avoids editorial bias.
Full-length research papers, short research papers (notes), reviews, Letters to the Editor, Observation articles and Null/Negative results as well are considered for publication, which could favor science.
- Mental Health
- Drug Addiction
- Smoking Cessation
- Substance Abuse
- Addiction Treatment
- Depressive Disorders
- Gender Differences in Substance Abuse
- Stress & Learning
- Various relevant topics in Addiction and Health
Researchers are cordially invited to contribute manuscripts for the upcoming issue of the journal. You may send your manuscripts as an Email attachment to email@example.com
- Alexander CW Smith, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA
- Jessica Siegel, University of St. Thomas, USA
- Maria Pieri, University of Naples “Federico II”, Italy
- William Mark Meil, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Ana Estévez, University of Deusto, Spain
- David Baron, Keck Hospital of USC, USA
- Luca Pancani, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Keith Klostermann, Medaille College, USA
- Romy Greco, Libera Università SS Maria Assunta (LUMSA), Italy
- Hongliang Zhang, National Natural Science Foundation of China, China
- Ganaraja B, Kasturba Medical College, India
- Neslihan Lok, Selçuk University, Turkey
- S R Niraula, B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences , Nepal
- Csaba Vadasz, New York University School of Medicine, USA
- Marie-Estelle Dupont, Institut Mutualiste Monsouris, France
- Anubrata Ghosal, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Sedigheh Asgary, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Gwyneth Zai, University of Toronto, Canada
- Marina Quartu, Università degli studi di Cagliari, Italy
- Dilek Avci, Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University, Turkey
- Walid Bouaziz, Strasbourg University, France
- Robert M Njee, National Institute for Medical Research, Tanzania
- DN Makau, University of Nairobi, Kenya
Article Processing Charge (APC) of USD 500/Manuscript is charged for articles accepted for publication. APC supports the journal to cover production, maintenance and administrative expenses.
50% discount in the Article Processing Charges (APC) is provided for articles, where the editorial board member is the corresponding author.
Additional discounts/waivers are provided by evaluating case by case.